Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Lil Wayne and Paris Hilton Talk Prison, Album Collaboration


They have little in common except for time spent in the clink. But that didn't stop Interview Magazine from putting together the seemingly random pairing of Lil Wayne and Paris Hilton for its latest issue.

The latter chatted up the former for this publication, trying to bond with him over life behind bars and asking him to collaborate on her new album. Excerpts follow.

Lil Wayne in ConcertWasting Oxygen

Paris: If you would be on the album, then I would be honored. That would be the sickest thing. We should get each other’s phone numbers so we can call each other after the interview or text or something.
Wayne: Cool. Sounds good.

Paris: I had to do 24 nights in solitary.
Wayne:  For me it was okay, because it just meant that I was alone with my thoughts.

On their goals for 2011:
Wayne: "I want to bank a cool $50 million at least. At the end of this year, I want to be able to say that I banked $50 million. Not generated $50 million, but actually banked $50 million."
Paris: "I’d really love to finish my album, because I’ve been working on it for so long... I’d also love to just continue doing my businesses, and be more confrontational with people..."

[Photos: WENN.com]

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/03/lil-wayne-and-paris-hilton-talk-prison-album-collaboration/

Amanda Detmer Amanda Marcum Amanda Peet Amanda Righetti Amanda Swisten Amber Arbucci Amber Brkich

No comments:

Post a Comment