Monday, September 24, 2012

Watch: Paula Deen”s Foul Mouth Blooper Reel

When you hear the name Paula Deen you think good ole southern woman who is known for her cooking. Well my friends have I got something for you to see that will show you a completely different side of the cooking queen. A blooper reel of Paula Deen has hit the Net and let me just say it is hysterical. I mean who knew that she curses like a sailor, I sure didn’t but I like it. I am not just talking about a couple of bad words either she makes some very inappropriate remarks that will have you not only laughing your you know what off but leave you in shock as well. The Food Network star holds nothing back in the reel, she even talks about how her food “smells like a stinky coochie”. That is just a little tiny bit of what you can expect to see. The video is a serious of clips and Deen was more than willing to hand over the footage herself. As it turns out the video was put together to be used as an introduction for her at celebrity events. That is right she is not only ok with the video footage [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/rnGFRghPiLs/

Carmen Electra Carol Grow Carrie Underwood Cat Power Catherine Bell Chandra West Charisma Carpenter

No comments:

Post a Comment