Sunday, October 16, 2011

Jodie Marsh: Would You Hit It?


Jodie Marsh is a former model who used to pose like THIS.

Now, the Brit is a body-builder who poses (in the latest issue of Heat Magazine) like this:

Jodie Marsh in Heat Magazine

Why the change? It's "not attention seeking," Marsh insists, it's simply confidence-boosting:

"I feel proud when I look in the mirror. I still can’t believe it’s my body," she tells the publication. "Like, when I look at my abs, I’m just like, f-cking hell, I love it so much! I’m the prettiest I’ve ever looked."

Do you agree? Would you tap this muscular ass?

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/10/jodie-marsh-would-you-hit-it/

Danica Patrick Daniella Alonso Danneel Harris Deanna Russo Denise Richards Desiree Dymond Diane Kruger

No comments:

Post a Comment